Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Brett Wallach 2009 Bowman Draft Prospects #BDPP74 Blue #/399


Card Review: B+  I like the color of this card.  Beyond that though, I find the entire concept annoying.  This set and it's countless variations really represents everything that went wrong with baseball cards.  I feel safe in speculating that not so much as a single pack of this set was ever purchased at a Little League snack bar along side a hot dog and coke.  I'm not entirely sure where you would even go to buy packs of these, perhaps Target, though I don't recall ever seeing them.  In any event, these blue variations are individually numbered to 399, so I guess there kind of scarce.  Though I can't imagine they printed much of this stuff in the first place, so it's all relative.

No comments:

Post a Comment