Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Cards in the Mail


I was pretty excited when this large envelope arrived in the mail last week.  It was a very nice envelope and I appreciate the care the sender took in shipping these cards.  However, in my excitement, I didn't notice the pull tab on the envelope.  So when I ripped into it, all the stuffing came pouring out.  Rather than bubble wrap this envelope was lined with some sort of recycled paper mulch. The cards are covering the gaping whole where it all spilled out of.  It was a mess.  I quickly took a picture and tossed the envelope.

But in my haste to avoid my wife's fury over a paper mulch mess in the kitchen, I neglected to take a picture of the return address.  I have no idea who sent these cards.  So if you sent these, please email me, or write in the comments.  I'd like your name and city so I can add it to the map of where cards have been sent from.  And of course, thank you.

Updated Totals for Cards Sent:

1989 Topps: 331
1991 Fleer: 66
1991 Topps x2: 96
1991 Ultra: 30
1992 Fleer: 43
1992 Topps: 92
1992 Triple Play x2: 43

1 comment:

  1. I had to look close but I saw the Winchester ma. That's from me. 2nd package of Wallachs

    ReplyDelete