Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Congratulations


This Saturday it was announced that Tim Wallach had been inducted into the Canadian Baseball Hall of Fame.  The induction ceremony will be June 21, 2014, in St. Mary's Ontario.

A press release by the Dodgers quoted Wallach as follows:

"I'm both surprised and honored to be selected to the Canadian Baseball Hall of Fame.  What a great thrill to be going in with such integral parts of the Montreal Expos for such a long time, and to join many of my old teammates and manager, along with so many people that meant so much to Canadian baseball.  This is a great honor for my family and myself."


Congratulations to Tim on this tremendous accomplishment.  This blog will eagerly await any souveneirs that may be put out by the Museum for induction weekend in June.


3 comments:

  1. I'll keep my eyes open for anything--might take the trip down (60 miles)--went a few years ago for the ceremony (hockeykazi from Brantford)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Exciting! Hopefully he gets a sweet bobblehead or something of the like...

    ReplyDelete