Tuesday, February 18, 2014

MLB Fan Cave


Last week the MLB Fan Cave sent out a "Tweet" about this blog.  I don't think much of anything about  Twitter is "cool," but I'd be lying if I didn't say this is at least pretty "neat."  The Fan Cave has 388,000 followers, which is about 388,000 more than I do.  Needless to say, this went out to a pretty large audience with what amounts to a spam solicitation for my collecting habits.  Can't imagine how much it would cost to pay for that in a google ad.  Thank you MLB Fan Cave.  After all the attention last week my mailbox is starting to explode.



Below is a screen grab of the story the tweet linked to.


3 comments:

  1. Very cool. Hey, don't forget any of us little people when you have your own show on MLB Network!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. More likely a one episode spot on A&E "Hoarders."

      Delete
  2. And to think we knew you when. Now you will get a big head, move to LA, start dating super models and hanging with Jay-Z and Stallone. You'll forget all about us.

    ReplyDelete