Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Mail from Junior Junkie


Yesterday I incorrectly attributed cards sent by Anthony of "Wrigley Roster Jenga," to T.J. of "The Junior Junkie."  Thankfully the mistake was pointed out early after "publishing" and I was able to quickly fix the mistake.

"Publishing" strikes me as a dumb word for what people with blogs do when they put up a new post.  "Publishing" is something people in suits in Manhattan do and involves names like Salinger, Kipling, and Updike.  I'm a guy in his mid-30's hoarding baseball cards of an excellent, but rather obscure, ball player who hasn't played in almost two decades.

In any event, these were definitely sent by T.J. of the Junior Junkie.  You can tell by the Mariners logo on the return label.  I'd love to print up return labels, or baseball card style business cards, or stickers, or something to that effect to send to everyone who sends me cards, but I'm too cheap.  I also feel I don't need to push copyright laws any further than I already do.

Updated Totals:

1986 Topps: 145
1988 Donruss x2: 550
1988 Topps: 418
1989 Donruss: 187
1990 Donruss: 188
1990 Fleer x2: 179
1990 Upper Deck: 127
1991 Leaf: 49 



1 comment:

  1. I got those on eBay. Don't tell anybody, Internet.

    I also have a couple of other new surprises you will see over the coming weeks. We're goin' pro down here!

    ReplyDelete