Friday, July 18, 2014 & updates

Some of you may have already seen me bragging about this on twitter in one of my twits yesterday.  Or tweets, or as I call them, an aol instant message to the world.  This blog is now the proud sponsor of Tim Wallach's baseball reference page.  I inquired about getting an image in the box (I wanted to use the banner atop this blog) and they responded by sending me a link to Tanaka's page, which has an image.  I figured great, I just need to use html or something, but before I could try, they followed up and said; "No, images.  Tanaka's was a special arrangement with the Yankees."  Well how about a special arrangement with this blog?  I can't offer any money beyond the regular sponsorship cost, but I promise to link to your site?  I'll be over here, not holding my breath.

I also finally spent my $10 (minimum amount to add to your account) on "Check Out My Cards" and had some cards shipped.  That '03 Topps Fan Favorite has sat in my inventory for nearly a year.  Also in the COMC package were a couple more of the countless variations of 2010 Brett Wallach cards.  I'll post them individually in the near future.

Updated Totals:

2003 Topps All-Tim Fan Favorites Refractor: 3
2005 Topps Rookie Cup Red: 13


  1. Hmm… I know that after Tony Gwynn passed, that, a San Diego sports blog, sponsored the page and included an image. Again, maybe another one of the "exceptions". Either way, cool to see that you sponsored the Wallach page. I use Baseball Ref a ton, and I sponsored Archi Cianfrocco's page. Kind of a cool thing to do, I think.

  2. 20151015xiaodaige
    hogan,hogan outlet,scarpe hogan,hogan sito ufficiale,hogan interactive
    moncler jackets,
    ugg boots clearance,ugg australia,uggs on sale,ugg slippers,uggs boots,uggs outlet,ugg boots,ugg,uggs
    north face outlet store,
    los angeles clippers jerseys,
    lululemon outlet,
    north face outlet,
    louis vuitton outlet store,
    instyler ionic styler,
    north face outlet,
    longchamp outlet store,
    oakley,occhiali oakley,oakley italia,oakley occhiali,oakley sunglasses
    coach outlet store,
    fred perry polo shirts,
    ray-ban sunglasses,
    ysl outlet,
    new york jets jerseys,
    nike running shoes,
    steelers jerseys,
    asics,asics israel,asics shoes,asics running shoes,asics israel,asics gel,asics running,asics gel nimbus,asics gel kayano
    wellensteyn outlet,
    ferragamo outlet,
    iphone cases,
    ralph lauren outlet,
    nike trainers uk,
    giuseppe zanotti outlet,
    swarovski outlet,