Thursday, April 23, 2015

Allen, TX


Of late, I've been very bad about getting mailings posted on this blog.  A combination of not having enough free time, and a lot of generous readers sending envelopes all at once.  I'm not complaining, at least not about the later.

These cards were sent by Nick in Allen, TX.  Nick is also a self-described Wallach fan, and of the handful of other "Wallach Fans" I've run into, the only one who also collects Wallach cards.  Thankfully he's not trying to "collect them all," and has been very generous in what he's sent my way.  The first time he sent cards, he sent over 100, and included some nice odd-ball items as well.

This envelope included 39 cards, one of which I didn't have.  In my excitement, I wasted no time in doing a post for the 1990 Donruss Aqueous Test, but then dragged my feet for a month in getting around to drafting this post.  Sorry Nick.

I received these cards shortly before I took off to Arizona for the last week of Spring Training.  I had planned on doing the post while down there, and somewhat predictably, didn't get around to it.  However, before I left, I updated all the totals, which have no been updated a handful of times since then.  So I won't be listing the totals below.

Thanks for the cards Nick.




No comments:

Post a Comment