Tuesday, May 26, 2015

2013 Leaf Memories #388 "Gold" #/5 (1991 Leaf with some post production defacing)


Card Review: Already reviewed, see 1991 Leaf
Some people like this stuff.  I am not one of those people.  My thoughts on this "Leaf Memories" crap are pretty well documented.  I'm sure the people that do enjoy this stuff are tired of me whinning about it and aren't really wrong if they say "just stop buying it if you hate it so much."  But I can't help myself, and I'm pretty sure Leaf is counting on me and others like me to not be able to help ourselves.  So they get to sell me the same card twice.  Congratulations on your "success" Leaf.  These early sets of yours really laid the foundation for the great new stuff your making today.  Or maybe not so much.

Number of this card in my collection: 1*
2016 update: 2

*plus 60 1991 Leaf, which the copy right on the back clearly shows the card above to be.

1 comment:

  1. Maybe the card companies are the ones buying up all the Wallach lots, stamping them and then selling them back to you.

    ReplyDelete