Thursday, January 14, 2016

Capitan, New Mexico


I am very pleased to announce, that with the arrival of the above cards, Gerald from Capitan has put my current home State of New Mexico onto the map of where cards have been sent from.  New Mexico is now the 38th State to be represented.  The only apparent baseball card hating states that remain are Arkansas, Hawaii, Iowa, Mississippi, Missouri, Montana, Nevada, North Dakota, Rhode Island, South Carolina, Utah, and Wyoming.  Of those, I'd say Missouri is the most surprising given that it's home to two Major League teams.  The "best fans in baseball," are apparently not the most generous fans.

Updated Totals:

1990 Topps: 354
1992 Stadium Club: 31
1992 Triple Play: 74

Thanks for the card

3 comments:

  1. I've got a Hawaiian vacation planned for June.. I should try to bring along a Wallach or two to mail you while I'm there. Now, would that count? If my return address was Oregon, but the postmark was Hawaii?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I go by the return address and cancellation stamp on the front.

      Delete