Monday, January 25, 2016

Eglin, IL


I recently added a second scanner into my life.  I thought it would make things easier for me.  I'd have twice as many locations from which to scan cards.  So now I could scan at home as well as my office, but like so many other things, there appears to be a learning curve.  Not with the scanner, the scanner works fine, but with my organization.  What's happened is I've started misplacing envelopes.  I bring some home with the intent of scanning them, and forget to do so.  In my effort to organize aspects of my collection this weekend, I discovered a couple of envelopes from Jim in Eglin, IL.  My bad Jim, sorry for the delay in posting these (check again tomorrow for the next one).

I have faith a system will develop from trial and error, and ultimately the two scanner system will in fact make things more efficient, but for now, it's still a work in progress.

Thanks for the cards Jim.

Updated Totals:

1987 Donruss: 368
1987 Fleer: 164
1987 Topps x2: 704
1988 Topps AS: 525
1991 Score The Franchise: 125

No comments:

Post a Comment